Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Future Posts

Unfortunately, I am still having technical difficulties posting to this blog by e-mail. Because of this I have been posting my photographs to a new blog at http://o10cpcs.wordpress.com. I had uploaded a number of posts to this blog before the trouble started and scheduled them to be posted one per day over several weeks. Those posts run out on January 6.

After January 6, I will probably not be posting to this blog any more. I have been, and will continue to post to the new blog. On that blog, I generally posts several photos at the same time a few days after I take them rather than one per day. I appreciate the loyalty of those who subscribe to this blog but since the daily posts would come from the photos posted on the other blog I will not be continuing to have a blog with daily posts. The new blog has an rss feed and I also post to twitter and the massbird mailing list when I have new photos posted on that blog. (You can find the massbird archives at google groups and other locations on the internet.)

Thank you for viewing my photos. The web traffic I get to my blogs inspires to me to take more photos, and I hope you will continue to look at my photographs after January 6 at the new blog.

Thanks

No comments: